I WANT TO:
- Apply for Out of District Enrollment (my child lives outside of the Clay County School District)
- Apply for Waiver
- View a School Supply List
- View Student Handbooks
- View Bus Routes
- View Health Services
- View Food Service & Menus
- View information on District Services
- View Immunization Requirements
- Subscribe to the School Calendars via gmail
- View one page calendar overview
- View fee schedule 2021-2022
- View the Middle/High School Physical Form for participation
- Sign up for Wakefield Project Lead
- Sign up for LES/GES Clay Center Project Lead
Questions? Please contact the school your student will be attending.
Fees for 2021-2022:
K-5 students $50; 6th-8th grade students $55; High School students $60
Technology fee for High School students: $50 yearly
District Enrollment Online:
All registration will be done online. If the parent prefers to come to the school for online enrollment, we will assist you. Parents/guardians will have options following the enrollment process. They can pay their enrollment/technology fees online and pay meal money through e-Funds on PowerSchool. If you did not pay online for the enrollment fee, please come in on one of the three days above to pay with cash/check/credit card, payment plan or assistance. Also, you will need to put money on your child's meal plan or fill out a free/reduced application. If you come in, the process should be very quick as the majority of the work is already complete.
Parents enrolling returning students will receive your individual activation code. Each parent has a unique activation code.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! (785-632-3176)
Registration for students:
Please follow these steps to register your student:
1. ENROLL YOUR STUDENT ONLINE.
2. GATHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS, INCLUDING KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - a photocopy of each document is required for registration.
1. Proof of Student Birth • birth certificate
2. Immunization Records
3. A most recent report card or school information (if applicable)
4. Most recent standardized testing results (if applicable)
5. Current IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
3. SUBMIT FORM & PHOTOCOPIED DOCUMENTS
4. COMPLETE FEE PAYMENT REGISTRATION with School Secretary
Enrollment for a RETURNING STUDENT.
• A student is moving from one grade to the next
Enrollment for a NEW STUDENT to USD 379 including kindergarten students that were not in pre-school at LES.
We look forward to partnering with you to provide an excellent educational experience for your child.